Saturday 4 July 2015

Sometimes.....


Sometimes i wish you would feel my absence in your life,
Sometimes i wish you would know my feelings for you without talking to you,
sometimes i wish to hold your face in my palms, look into your eyes, tell you how  much i love you
But that is not enough, isn't it?

You always wanted the thing that i don't have....Luck,
It is my luck that you are not interested in listening to me, looking at me,
I still hope  you will not suffer like i did in loneliness,
If tearing my chest and pulling my heart out for you is not enough, then what it is?
just let me know before my  heart beat stops.

I just feel so helpless and feeble, i don't understand what to do just to bring smile on your face,
winning your heart is so hard, that i feel i am just looser,
I never thought  the price of loving you, caring for you is this high,
but still i don't care , if loving and caring for you has price, i will pay for it,
i will take all that pain with pleasure , will not stop loving you.
That is all just to make you smile and happy.

guess i need to carry ice with me all the time to put it on my burning  heart.
Do you have any idea how much courage it takes to digest the fact that you won't be mine,
I have to live with this truth..... terrible truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment