Saturday 20 August 2016

Departure

Your departure from my life left me broke,
You left me without hesitation like i never exist,
Though i was never part of your life, you were my everything,
All my attempts to be in your eyesight came to an end.

Your eyes would shower me with joy and nervousness,
but now i would never get to experience those butterflies in stomach,
You took away the reason behind my smile,
The emptiness in my heart suffocates my soul.

Your absence is making me upset,
You came into my life and made my heart complete,
and now its incomplete once again,
You entered in my heart with your innocence,
and left with a hole in my heart,


Baby just come back, 
I was not ready for your departure,
Let me hold your hand,
Let me see your crazy smile again,
Let's give a reason to my heart to beat again.



No comments:

Post a Comment